This label is currently sold out, but it's available as the Greg Abbot candle!
The filibuster of the bipartisan January 6th commission orchestrated by Mitch McConnell is proof that we can’t protect our democracy with the filibuster intact. Abolish it. End it. Kill it.
Oh, and we mean this from the bottom of our hearts: fuck Mitch McConnell.
- Slow-burning vegan coco apricot crème wax
- Phthalate-free, cruelty-free fragrances
- Crackling wooden wicks that add instant ambiance to your home
- A ceramic vessel designed to have many lives; it can be reused with our wax refills, or the elegant ceramic vessel can be emptied and repurposed
- Love in Kansas City ♥️
Blueberry, lemon, and puff pastry. Note: this is the same fragrance as the Lazy Sunday Morning candle.
When you first burn your candle, plan to let it melt for 2-3 hours or until the wax has pooled all the way to the sides of the vessel. Always burn your candle on a heat-safe surface. Keep your wooden wick trimmed to .25" for safe burning and maximum crackling. Keep candles away from children and beloved pets.
- 8.1oz | 230g candles burn for 85+ hours