Warm amber combines with damp cedarwood and fragrant myrrh for a scent that can only be described as a freshly cut forest tree. Made with apricot coconut wax and all-natural, phthalate-free fragrance oils. These candles have an extra special touch - crackling wooden wicks that add instant ambiance to your home. Sounds like a tiny fireplace when lit. Hand-poured with love in Kansas City, MO.
- Slow-burning vegan coco apricot crème wax
- Phthalate-free, cruelty-free fragrances
- Crackling wooden wicks that add instant ambiance to your home
- A ceramic vessel designed to have many lives; it can be reused with our wax refills, or the elegant ceramic vessel can be emptied and repurposed
- Love in Kansas City ♥️
TOP: Bergamot, Eucalyptus
MIDDLE: Cedar, Coumarin, Vanilla
BASE: Amber, Myrrh, Sandalwood
When you first burn your candle, plan to let it melt for 2-3 hours or until the wax has pooled all the way to the sides of the vessel. Always burn your candle on a heat-safe surface. Keep your wooden wick trimmed to .25" for safe burning. Keep away from children and beloved pets.
- 8.1oz vessels will burn for 75+ hours
- 3.2oz vessels will burn for 20+ hours