What could be more fun than going on a lil' vaca to Mexico while your constituents freeze to death in their homes? Nothing, according to Ted Cruz! This candle will take you on a tropical vacation with notes of coconut mixed with chai spices for a spicy, coconut-y treat!
- Slow-burning vegan coco apricot crème wax
- Phthalate-free, cruelty-free fragrances
- Crackling wooden wicks that add instant ambiance to your home
- A ceramic vessel designed to have many lives; it can be reused with our wax refills, or the elegant ceramic vessel can be emptied and repurposed
- Love in Kansas City ♥️
Top: Pink Cardamom, Coffee, Coconut Shreds
Middle: Grated Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Wild Ginger
Base: Whipped Milk, Clove Bud, Crystalized Sugar
When you first burn your candle, plan to let it melt for 2-3 hours or until the wax has pooled all the way to the sides of the vessel. Always burn your candle on a heat-safe surface. Keep your wooden wick trimmed to .25" for safe burning and maximum crackling. Keep candles away from children and beloved pets.
- 8.1oz | 230g candles burn for 85+ hours