Sweet tobacco and cannabis flower combine for an essence reminiscent of a smokey Cuban night. When your candle is finished burning, you can clean out the vessel and use it as a stash jar.
- Slow-burning vegan coco apricot crème wax
- Phthalate-free, cruelty-free fragrances
- Crackling wooden wicks that add instant ambiance to your home
- A ceramic vessel designed to have many lives; it can be reused with our wax refills, or the elegant ceramic vessel can be emptied and repurposed
- Love in Kansas City ♥️
Top: Cannabis Flower, Gardenia
Middle: Tobacco Leaf, Smoke, Rhubarb
Base: Palo Santo, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Amber
When you first burn your candle, plan to let it melt for 2-3 hours or until the wax has pooled all the way to the sides of the vessel. Always burn your candle on a heat-safe surface. Keep your wooden wick trimmed to .25" for safe burning and maximum crackling. Keep candles away from children and beloved pets.
- 8.1oz | 230g candles burn for 85+ hours